I’d like to talk to a real person because I have more questions. Whom do I call or e-mail?

You may contact the GNI Executive Director at any time for more information about anything regarding GNI or naturism in general. The Business Office is equipped to assist members and non-members with information that may be useful to those who may be traveling, interested in naturism, who may be in need of legal referrals for…

Read more

I want to join and meet other guys in my area. How do I do that?

Check out our Clubs link for a listing of all the clubs worldwide. If you don’t find a club in a given area, feel free to start your own! We’ll be happy to help you get started.

There are GNI members in my area but no local club. How can I contact local men to see if they would like to start a nudist club in our area?

Chances are if you live in a large city, there is a nudist club near you. But if you do live in an area that does not host a nudist club, contact our Club Liaison for more information on who to contact and how to start your own club.

How do I know when it’s time for me to renew my membership?

The easiest thing to do is to log in to the Member Directory and view your profile.  You will see the expiration date of your  membership at the top of your profile details.  The Business Office tracks the expiration dates of every GNI member and issues a 30-day, 15-day, and 3 -day renewal notice with…

Read more

I would like my photo listed in the Member Directory. What do I have to do to include my picture?

You may upload your own photo to your personal profile. Your profile photo should be a facial shot only, preferably bare chested. It should have good contrast (not too light or dark), and be clear. The size of the picture should be about the size of a passport photo. Profile photos that are not facial…

Read more

I want to join, but I don’t want to be contacted by other members. How can I ensure that does not happen?

On the Membership Application form, there is a field that you can check which states, “Do not list me in the Directory.” By checking this field, no personal information will be available to other members at any time, but you will still receive official correspondence from the Business Office. GNI respects everyone’s privacy and will…

Read more

Does GNI sell or distribute its membership list to anyone?

No. GNI does not distribute, either in whole or in part, the membership list to anyone for any reason. We do have an online social community which lists our members who voluntarily desire to publish this information to other members. Your listing in the Member Directory is purely optional and GNI does not require anyone…

Read more

I want to join, but I’m afraid to receive mail at my home. Does GNI mail correspondence in plain envelopes?

Members are rarely mailed anything through the USPS unless specifically asked and paid for through our a la carte mailing option. If you are concerned of receiving mail at your home, we suggest that you obtain a post office box or private mail box to ensure your privacy. The only information that you will see…

Read more

What is the average age of a GNI member?

With our membership of approximately 1,100 active members at any one given time, the average age of our members is approximately 51 years old. Thus, about half of our membership is younger (but no younger than 21) and the other half is older. We have guys of all ages so the chances that you will…

Read more

Are most of GNI’s members singles or couples?

About 60% of our members are single and the other 40% are couples. Many single men have attended our Gathering and NakedFest events only to find their partner during the week. If you are single and are looking for a partner who shares a naturist lifestyle, you may want to join us at our either…

Read more