The Gay Naturist Informer was the quarterly publication produced by GNI until December 2013. Written primarily by and for GNI members, it contained a variety of articles, photographs, and information of interest to gay naturists. The publication was distributed to current GNI members, and courtesy access is provided to the officers of each local men’s naturist club in GNI’s club directory.
The 64-page publication was designed to be read on a computer. It contains links so that the reader can instantly obtain further information and go directly to advertisers’ websites.
GNI has archived all of the issues from January 2000 through December 2013 and are available for your reading pleasure if you’re a current member of GNI. Only active members can access back issues by using a valid username and password in our Member Directory.
Here’s what you’ll need to do in order to access The GNI Informer back issues:
- Go to the GNI website at www.gaynaturists.org
- Enter your username and password
- In the top level navigation, place your cursor on “The Gay Naturist Informer”. A sub-menu will open entitled, “View back issues of The GNI Informer”
- Click on the sub-menu option, “View back issues of The GNI Informer”
- All of the archived issues are displayed at in the matrix organized by years 2013 – 2000
- Click on the issue you would like to read and the page will automatically scroll to that particular issue
- You’re presented with two (2) options to read each issue: “Full version with photos”, and either “Printer-friendly version – no photos” or “HTML version – View in your browser”
- Click on either option and the issue will open on your screen
We will be working on converting the PDFs over to HTML versions for the years that are missing an HTML version option.
Furthermore, GNI has back issues of The Informer from 1993 through 2000 that we will be working on over time to digitize and make available to members. This is an extensive project that is labor intensive and slow going. However, we are committed to provide an additional seven years of history that isn’t readily available to anyone anymore. If anyone has any issues that predate issue Autumn 1993, we’d love to add those issues to our archives. Contact the GNI Business Office for more information on how you can help with the restoration of GNI’s signature, longstanding publication – The Gay Naturist Informer.
Enjoy the back issues; it’s good to know where we came from and to remember our past along with friends who are no longer with us.